Free for a short time only…
My collection of short stories, inspired by and set in France, French Collection: Twelve Short Stories, is *free* on Amazon Kindle (all stores) for a limited time only. So if you’re a Francophile or you like short stories that you can dip in and out of, be transported to France for absolutely nothing.
On pre-order on Kindle at 99p
My second novel, The Corsican Widow, is now available for pre-order on Amazon Kindle, prior to publication on 10th May 2018. It’s set in Corsica and Marseille during the mid-late 18th century, a time of great turbulence for the island. Valeria Peretti, a young woman, must fight against her destiny and the strict morals of her Corsican village.
Have a look around…
I write historical fiction, much of it inspired by and set either in France, where I live, or in Corsica, which I love. If you like what you see, you can get all my books on Amazon. Sometimes they are on promotion, so keep coming back or sign up for my Reader’s Club newsletter, which will give advance warning.
Join my Reader’s Club
Receive a free e-copy of my Corsica story, ‘The Beekeeper’ when you sign up for my free Reader’s Club:
- Be the first to hear about new releases and *special offers*, only for subscribers.
- Get the chance to read exclusive content and excerpts from my novels set in Corsica and France.
- Have the opportunity to be an advance reader for my forthcoming books.
- Peek behind the scenes and learn about my background research and writing life.
- Find out about great historical fiction reads from other authors.
I will never sell, share or abuse your contact information and you can unsubscribe at any time.
It’s easy to sign up and get your free story. Just click on the envelope.
Connect with me
I love hearing from my readers, so please don’t hesitate to make contact. You can connect with me on my Amazon Author Page, on Goodreads and on the social media links below. Or do feel free to contact me via the form in the tab above.