French Collection available from many online retailers
My collection of short stories inspired by and set in France, French Collection: Twelve Short Stories, is now available from other online retailers in addition to Amazon, including Barnes & Noble, Kobo and Apple.
Have a look around…
If you like historical fiction, you’ve come to the right place. I write novels and short stories inspired by and set in France, where I live, and in Corsica, which I love. You’ll find out more about these fascinating places in the blog here.
You can get all my books on Amazon or just click on the book images in the sidebar. Sometimes they are on promotion, so keep coming back or sign up for my Reader’s Club newsletter, which will give you advance warning.
Join my Reader’s Club
Receive a free e-copy of my Corsica story, ‘The Beekeeper’ when you sign up for my free Reader’s Club:
- Be the first to hear about new releases and *special offers*, only for subscribers.
- Get the chance to read exclusive content and excerpts from my novels set in Corsica and France.
- Have the opportunity to be an advance reader for my forthcoming books.
- Peek behind the scenes and learn about my background research and writing life.
- Find out about great historical fiction reads from other authors.
I will never sell, share or abuse your contact information and you can unsubscribe at any time.
It’s easy to sign up and get your free story. Just click on the envelope.
Connect with me
I love hearing from my readers, so please don’t hesitate to make contact. You can connect with me on my Amazon Author Page, on Goodreads and on the social media links below. Or do feel free to contact me via the form in the tab above.