What do you get when you sign up for my Readers’ Club Newsletter?
- You’ll have the chance to read exclusive content and excerpts from my novels set in Corsica and France.
- You’ll get other content available only to subscribers, such as short stories and discarded chapters.
- You’ll have the opportunity to apply to be an advance reader for my forthcoming books.
- You can peek behind the scenes and learn about my background research and writing life.
- You’ll receive recommendations for great historical fiction reads from other authors.
And, as a special thank you for joining, you’ll receive a free copy of my short story set in Corsica, ‘The Beekeeper’.
When you sign up, I need your email address, so that I can send you the newsletter. You can also give your first name and/or last name.
Once you’ve signed up, you’ll hear from me about once a month. If I have a new release coming up, I’ll write to you separately about that near the publication date.
Rest assured that I will never sell, share or abuse your contact information and you can unsubscribe at any time, although, of course, I hope you won’t!